I have been back on Juice Plus for a while, for a few reasons, one the amount of fruit and vegetables in them is fantastic, two the fact that I like them, three I feel better with them and four they are super easy to get good healthy options into you.
I have been doing Juice Plus on and off for just about a year now, and over that time I have found some real favourites that I love to have regularly.
So I thought I would share a few! I only ever buy the Vanilla Juice Plus shake, and always use Almond Milk as a base for my juices, and I am a fruit lover rather than a vegetable lover in my shakes.
1) My all time favourite is half a banana, almond milk, a dash of cinnamon and a dash of honey. It has also been a shake that seemed to keep the hay fever at bay for a long time this year.
2) The one green thing I do add to my shakes is spinach and I love almond milk, half a banana and a handful of spinach.
3) However another one that is really nice is almond milk, frozen blackberries, fresh strawberries and a handful of spinach.
4) Looking for more of a summer feel then Peach and Avocado smoothie is a gorgeous smoothie, with some almond milk, one ripe avocado, one ripe peach, and a dash of cinnamon. (It may sound odd but trust me it is a gorgeous tasting smoothie)
5) The one that I really like for a sugar fix, is almond milk, one peach, one pear, a dash of maple syrup and a dash of cinnamon. It really hits a sugar craving and is great for a mid afternoon slump.
These are my top five smoothies that I go to time and time again and always hit the spot just perfectly!
If you have some favourite smoothies I would love to know what they are so that I could give them a try?