Ok so I have been tagged by Super Single Mum for the Kreative Blogger Award. Now within this award I have to tell you seven things about myself that I have not told you before. Now I too have found this hard, as I think I am quite open about myself in my blog, but here goes.
1) I met and fell for Mr L when he was the only person in the bar that didn’t feel sorry for me when I walked into the pub with a broken collar-bone after my car crash Mr L laughed hysterically at me, he made me laugh the rest as they say is history. Not the normal way of starting a relationship but it worked for us!
2) I am extremely argumentative, I am never wrong, if I start off wrong I will try my hardest to become right and if I can’t do that I will still argue my point until the other person gives in so I am right anyway! There is always a way to be right.
3) I have met Anthea Turner at an awards ceremony with my best friend, she was a very nice lady.
4) I have all of the boy band Blue’s autographs. My best friend interviewed them in her first job, and sneakily asked for them to do their autographs for me as I loved them.
5) I have to tidy in my house, no one else puts things in the right place. If they try to tidy I go along afterwards and move everything back to where it belongs. Sometimes in secret too!
6) I can’t eat burnt toast! I would rather the dog have it than me.
7) I will 99% of the time leave my main course to eat my pudding, because puddings are best!
So there you go, there are seven things that you never knew about me.
So now I have to pass this award on, if you decide to accept this meme this is what you have to do:
- Copy the award to your blog
- Insert a link to the person who nominated you (i.e. me!)
- Tell us seven things about yourself that you haven’t told us before
- Nominate seven other bloggers for the award
- Link to their blogs
- Tell the nominees about their awardSo the people I am nominating are as follows:Snaffles Mummy
So go and have fun ladies, I hope you enjoy it as much as me.